Learning is a continuous process that helps employees develop knowledge and competence. It is a necessity and an important function in an organization, as this adds value to practices and processes. An organization with a continuous learning culture believes that appropriate systems, support learning and develops the organization.
For learning to be effective in an organization, the knowledge that is needed to be acquired, must be related to the business. This also speaks to organizational learning, meaning, the entire organization should be encouraged to learn together rather than learning individually so as to achieve its shared goals as one entity. Shared learning enables companies to develop their staff quicker and solve problems more efficiently.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to;
- Assist in the growth of their business and achieve its financial objectives
- Gain new knowledge or information on how to design training interventions that helps employees to do a job well
- Influence employee attitudes and perceptions toward learning or organizational change
- Develop social skills, that facilitates learning in all situations.
Scope of the training workshop:
- Participants will attend a 2day training workshop which consist of detailed intensive lecture, hands on training, rich detailed training materials which they can refer to even after the training.