In today’s business environment, success is mostly hinged on the capacity of business leaders and HR professionals to identify people factors that enable the business to deliver effectively on its strategic corporate objectives.
The key challenge faced by HR professionals today is being able to attract, engage, motivate and retain the workforce, thereby contributing to the attainment of the set corporate objectives.
The HR function must be adept at dealing with this challenge.
To this end, Nevitt Consulting plans to organize a 3-day workshop in the months of June and July to address this challenge.
At the end of the training, participants will;
- Refresh / Gain insights into business needs and priorities for survival in an increasingly competitive landscape
- Improve understanding of how HR can maximise their contribution to the success of their business
- Understand how to create, motivate and galvanise high performing teams for competitive business advantage
- Gain new insights on how to contribute to executive level debate to assure HR’s place at the table
- Create and promote an HR strategy that is closely aligned to business needs
- Increase your knowledge on how to make your HR systems and processes more contemporary and closely embed same in the organisation
- Encourage mature discuss and experience sharing to broaden the perspectives of participants on a wide range of current HR topics